About this role
Established firm in Southern California is looking for an architecture associate to join their team and start their Los Angeles office. Great growth potential to a leadership position. With over 100-years of experience, this firm has a extensive roster of educational, institutional, and performing arts projects.
- Implement projects from concept through completion
- Coordinate with clients and consultants
- Prepare and participate in design and presentations
Skills and Experience:
- 10 years of relevant work experience
- Facility with Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience working on DSA and LEED projects
- Experience working on Higher Education, K-12, religious and creative workplace projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and solve problems utilizing independent judgement
- Professional architecture license preferred
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.