Interior Design practice in San Francisco seeks Staff Architect.
About this role
An amazing opportunity to work with a leading interior design practice as an in-house Staff Architect.
- Draft and develop floor plans, interior elevations and mill work details, casework, kitchen and closet programming, lighting plans, and tile/stone layouts
- Research and source architectural materials
- Organize digital drawing files, furniture blocks, design title blocks etc.
- Source appliances, lighting, AV equipment, plumbing fixtures, HVAC trims, grilles etc.
- Consult with teams on lighting & electrical codes and city planning requirements.
- Help create and manage architectural schedules:
- Finish schedules
- Plumbing and Hardware Schedules
- Lighting Specification Binders
- BA/BS degree or higher in Architecture
- Registered Architect (preferred)
- LEED AP
- 8+ years of related experience working on high-end residential or hospitality projects
- Highly collaborative approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills