Senior Project Accountant in San Jose
About this role
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and award-winning architecture practice with west coast and international offices. As an integral part of the accounting team, the Sr. Project Accountant will partner with project leadership to perform project-specific accounting duties. An ideal opportunity for an AEC accounting professional to boost their career.
- Project set-up
- Planning support and reporting
- Project accounting and invoicing
- Audit support
- Minimum of 8 years project accounting experience within the AEC industry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business-related field.
- Proficiency with DeltekVision or equivalent project accounting ERP system.
- Strong knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and procedures in AEC industry.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including VLookup and pivot tables).
- Deadline driven.