Sales Support Consultant
About this role
A high end furniture company are seeking a Sales Support consultant to be the first point of contact to the industry and public. The role is pivotal in the mechanics of the Sales Team and assists the organisation in achieving their targets.
- Support State Manager with administration duties
- Assist sales team with internal processes; quoting, sales orders, scheduling, tendering.
- Compile data and images
- Maintain and update database of clients and contacts in Navision
- Assist with tender documents as required
- Maintain resource library
- Maintain stock of sampling and brochures
- Organise supplier presentations and/or updates
- Attend and contribute to showroom presentations and events
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP, ordering and office software’s.
- Design background desirable
- Previously worked within furniture support
- Knowledge of project scheduling