About this role
A young, dynamic international fixture company is seeking someone to support growth through outstanding finance and operations management for the US—headquarters based on the west-side.
- Manages the order fulfillment process including order entry, administration, materials management, light assembly and shipping
- Oversees the order tracking process and ensures orders are processed in accordance with the organization's customer service standards
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost
- Responsible for establishing operational processes to create an outstanding customer experience
- Oversee procurement, warehouse, production process and delivery
- Train and develop the existing team members
- Work with UK team to standardize supply chain and reduce cost
- Tech-savvy with a vision to automate the customers' experience and wow with innovative systems and software
- Sales and customer-focused to add value to their role
- Build supply chain to increase our production capacity
- Passion for simplicity
- Direct communication style
- Ability to write effective reports
- Data systems focused
- Entrepreneurial attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but fast-growing business that is experiencing success in supplying products to some of the world's leading brands across North America.
Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Practice
A leading Architecture practice is seeking a well-rounded Architect with a love of people and collaboration to work as their Practice Manager in a newly-created role. Contribute significantly to the running of the practice, combine your commercial and architectural expertise with your love of people, and choose to work 4 or 5 days per week!