Product Manager/ Buyer - Furniture
About this role
This market leader designs, imports and wholesales gorgeous, contemporary furniture and homewares. They have offices and showrooms throughout Australia, and their products are also distributed throughout New Zealand and the USA. They are seeking a Product Manager/ Buyer to drive sales and elevate the customer experience with exceptional, full end-to-product management. The successful Buyer will be experienced in sourcing products and moving slow-moving items through their analytical, business-minded approach. Propel your career alongside a supportive team passionate about beautiful spaces.
- Identify volume/ trending categories and new product opportunities for sales growth
- Source and deliver commercial grade products alongside the product and sales teams
- Manage a portfolio, including product briefs, pricing, margins and inventory management
- Stay at the forefront of market opportunities
- Attend local and global networking events and industry trade fairs
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Business or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in furniture product development/ buying
- Experience within the interior design or commercial furniture industries
- Strong commercial acumen
- Commitment to developing business through networks
- Solid administrative skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Driven and proactive approach
Benefits & Culture
- Enjoy beautiful product at staff prices!
- Be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package (commensurate with experience)
- Join an Australian-owned company with an international reach
- Drive your own career success
Business Development Manager - Commercial Textiles
Use your strong A&D Tier1 network to contribute to the growth of a group renowned for their quality offering of commercial interior design material and finishes. Set your own schedule and enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.
Senior Interior Designer - High End European Kitchens & Bathrooms
Lead designs, pitch to clients and manage a showroom for an established and world-renowned European Brand new to Melbourne. Diverse role, sophisticated clients, city-fringe location.