About this role
This practice, which has not been recruiting for the last few years has just got the go-ahead for an exciting scheme in the city. Currently confidential, the scheme will be going into stage 3 and onwards, it will involve new build, towers, and some heritage work. This will be an opportunity to run a package(s) for one of London’s best practices on what’s sure to be the next big project!
- To work within a collaborative team on London’s newest most exciting project.
- To contribute to the wider design ethos of the office.
Skills & Experience
- Professional knowledge and experience of working at later stages in Revit is essential.
- Design background would be ideal, but not essential.
- A demonstration of a portfolio of later stage work on multi-million high-end buildings.
This elite design practice will provide the right person a collaborative working environment, impressive salary with benefits, and a great office environment.