About this role
South-west London-based practice working on prime high-end residential projects - as well as designing the schemes, they will often source property and deliver the projects with their own in-house project managers, before handling aftercare.
This is the opportunity see the true life-cycle of design, taking control of your own schemes, working alongside one of the best residential teams in the south-west.
The position is open to experienced Part 3's who could job-run small projects and assist on large projects or run large projects autonomously if experienced enough. The ideal candidate will come from a high-end residential background, with a focus on interior architecture. Most of their work is fit-out/refurbishment.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the design of one or more significant projects, overseeing the work of your team.
- Work closely with the director in the London practice.
- Act as a senior point of contact with clients on behalf of the office.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part 3 registered architect with significant project-running experience.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with and mentor junior members of the team.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills, allied with the ability to express themselves clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- A people-person, natural leader and mentor, an inspiring person to be around.
- AutoCAD proficiency