About this role
An international design practice is seeking a front of house/finance administrator to be the face of their London studio. Candidates must be professional, well presented and spoken, have a can-do attitude and excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills. Previous experience working in a fast-paced, front of house environment is a must. There will be regular travel involved to one of the studio's regional offices.
- Meet and greet visitors and staff.
- Answer the phone and pass on messages.
- Book and set up meeting rooms and manage meeting room calendar.
- Upkeep of reception area and order stationery and groceries.
- Occasional typing and administration.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing post.
- Organise couriers, taxis and external print jobs.
- Book travel and accommodation.
- Assist with H&S tasks and monthly project reviews.
- Keep Rapport up-to-date for live projects and input and update data.
- Produce and issue monthly fees.
- Provide technical team with project financial information.
- Chase debit and liaise with the finance department.
- Input internal allocation sheets on a weekly basis in time for monthly billing.
- Review and approve staff time sheets and company expenses.
- Monthly credit card reconciliation.
- Financial management of sub-consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in either FOH or finance admin role.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook. InDesign desirable.
- Knowledge of the design, architecture or construction industry.
- High standard of numerical accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work proactively on own initiative and within a team.
- Positive outlook, professional and personable.
Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Practice
A leading Architecture practice is seeking a well-rounded Architect with a love of people and collaboration to work as their Practice Manager in a newly-created role. Contribute significantly to the running of the practice, combine your commercial and architectural expertise with your love of people, and choose to work 4 or 5 days per week!