About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experience Studio Manager who is looking for a new challenge. The family owned company has grown immensely in the last few years and are now industry leaders in design and build in Europe, North America and Asia.
- Lead and mentor creative teams across Europe.
- Experience in retail projects.
- Recruiting, managing and building a new team of strategic level staff
- HR management for small team
- Focus on branding, strategy, team building and overall team management
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Results-oriented and target driven.
- Experience in a similar role in the design industry.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
This is a unique opportunity to grow and develop with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.
Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Practice
A leading Architecture practice is seeking a well-rounded Architect with a love of people and collaboration to work as their Practice Manager in a newly-created role. Contribute significantly to the running of the practice, combine your commercial and architectural expertise with your love of people, and choose to work 4 or 5 days per week!