Senior Landscape Project Manager
Award Winning Landscape Firm looking for Senior Project Managers.
About this role
Qualified candidate with experience in the following areas: Strategy, Programming, Urban Design, and Master Planning.
- Professional degree or license in landscape architecture
- Minimum 10-15 years of professional landscape design experience
- Extensive NY experience through all phases of design.
- Experience carrying projects through technical design and late project stages.
- Experience coordinating consultants and large project teams, including associate landscape, civil, electrical, traffic and structural engineers.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe CS, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of materials and technical aspects of landscape architecture
- Experience creating and participating in client presentations
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Capacity to lead a lead a team to refine design concepts
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills