About this role
A leading furniture manufacturer are seeking a Sales Consultant to coordinate sales in the A&D sector. The company specialise in high-end products for corporate and commercial interiors. You will ideally have an existing commercial network, with the ability to expand it further in order to gain profitable sales.
- Manage customer service focus, retention, and growth
- Maintain and develop network of clients in Architecture and Design sector
- Maintain accurate database using Pronto CRM
- Respond to tender requests with estimating and quoting
- Deliver presentations to A&D community
- Attend industry events, travelling when required
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a sales or account management role
- Network in Architecture and design industry an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with CRM software ideal
Commercial Account Manager - Architectural Acoustic Panels and Insulation
Drive sales with a market leader in textiles and advanced fibre technology. Utilise your network of Tier 1&2 builders and be rewarded with a fantastic market salary and incentives.