About this role
An award-winning and collaborative practice that strives for design excellence is looking for a senior designer to join their team at their New Orleans headquarters.
- Be directly involved in a range of project types exploring for and function with an emphasis in materiality.
- Work directly with project principals to deliver strategic design solutions that are responsive to client aspirations.
- Play key role through the range of phases from programming, design, documentation and construction administration for a wide array of project types, sizes and complexities.
Skill and Experience:
- 5-10 years of related professional experience.
- NAAB accredited professional degree from an architecture/design program.
- Experience in all phases of architectural services from schematic design through construction documentation and CA.
- Ability to develop and articulate design concepts in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to lead smaller projects independently as well as collaborate on larger-scale projects as part of a team.
- Work effectively, balancing demands on multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Experience with large-scale complex projects, especially those related to cultural, educational, assembly, and mixed-use facilities.
- Revit, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Grasshopper, Maya and Vray is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a forward-thinking environment.
- Be passionate for thoughtful, modern design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on forward-thinking designs locally and internationally!