Mid-level Project Architect
About this role
A world-renowned architecture firm is seeking mid-level Architects with Interiors experience to join their creative NYC studio.
- Deliver strategic design solutions that are responsive to client aspirations.
- Work directly with project principals to program and design transformative interior building environments.
- Lead projects through the range of phases from programming, design, documentation and construction administration for a wide array of project types, sizes and complexities.
Skill and Experience:
- 5-8 years of related professional experience.
- NAAB accredited professional degree from an architecture/design program.
- Experience in all phases of architectural services from schematic design through construction documentation and CA.
- Ability to lead smaller projects independently as well as collaborate on larger-scale projects as part of a team.
- Work effectively, balancing demands on multiple projects at various stages of development.
- Base-building and project management experience are a big plus for this role.
- Local NYC experience is a must.
- Revit proficiency is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a forward-thinking environment.
- Be passionate for thoughtful, modern design.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work a for an award winning and very prestigious firm with a very collaborative environment!