Project Architect - Healthcare
Multi-National Architecture firm is seeking a Project Architect with Healthcare experience.
About this role
One of the largest architecture firms in the US and one of the leaders in the Healthcare industry, is looking for a Senior Project Architect for their NYC office.
- Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration.
- Responsible for the issuance and content of deliverables, technical content of documents and coordination of disciplines including consultants.
- Supervision of all staff producing documents.
- Assists in development and management of job costs, job budget and manpower projections.
- Mentors and directs the work of less experienced staff.
- Responsible for division of labor within the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 15+ years' professional experience.
- Healthcare experience, including complex phased renovation projects.
- Architectural registration.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Experience with building permit process and code regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
- Previous experience dealing with the NYS Department of Health is a big plus.
- Basic Revit knowledge is a plus.