Project Architect - Healthcare
Architecture firm is seeking a Senior Architect with Healthcare experience.
About this role
A very prestigious architecture firm and one of the leaders in the Healthcare industry, is looking for a Senior Project Architect for their NYC office.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall design intent of the project established by the Sr. Project Designer is incorporated into the detailed documentation.
- Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration.
- Accountable for project financial performance and team communication
- Responsible for the issuance and content of deliverables, technical content of documents and coordination of disciplines including consultants.
- Supervision of all staff producing documents.
- Checks completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations for accuracy.
- Mentors and directs the work of less experienced staff.
- Takes personal responsibility for fostering a green workplace through sustainable work practices.
- May participate in business development meetings with team leaders to target specified project, client or market opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 10+ years' professional design experience.
- Architectural registration.
- LEED accreditation is a plus.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of QA/QC process.
- Advanced knowledge of building codes and ability to research and apply/incorporate into technical documents.
- Proficiency in Revit is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketchup, and InDesign graphic software preferred.