Senior Project Manager - Aviation
About this role
A very well-established and highly-regarded firm is looking for an outstanding Senior Project Manager to join their New York office and work on high-profile aviation projects.
- Generate creative design solutions within the functional parameters of the project
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
- Manage contract administration responsibilities
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants
- Provide leadership to Junior staff
- Manage client relations
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 15 years of post-graduate experience.
- Experience managing large-scale projects (Aviation and/or transportation experience is not required but preferred)
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong Master Planning skills are highly desired.
- Previous marketing and client relations experience.
- Experience preparing all stages of design documentation
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is strongly desired.
- Current architectural registration is required.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leading design firm on some prominent aviation projects. Excellent benefits!