Project Manager - Healthcare
About this role
A very prestigious architecture firm and one of the leaders in the Healthcare industry, is looking for a Project Manager for their NYC office.
- Managing multiple small and mid-size projects through all phases.
- Monitors the design process from conceptual phase through construction administration.
- Accountable for project financial performance and team communication
- Coordination of all administrative and technical efforts.
- Managing budgets, scope of work and schedules.
- Serves as the primary client liaison.
- Responsible for the issuance and content of deliverables, technical content of documents and coordination of disciplines including consultants.
- Manages billings and accounts receivable.
- Checks completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations for accuracy.
- Mentors and directs the work of less experienced staff.
- Executes quality control assurance in project plans.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture.
- 8+ years of professional experience, including healthcare.
- Minimum of 5 years managing healthcare projects.
- Architectural registration preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work by making informed judgements.
- Has technical proficiency in detailing and spec writing.
- Has experience with complex buildings (both new construction and renovations)
This is a unique opportunity to work for a firm that pushes the boundaries of conventional practice with new ideas and technology!