About this role
A 15-person architecture firm based in SOHO is seeking an architect with a minimum of 2 years of well-rounded professional experience. Project teams are usually small and at times they can be a single person. Looking for candidates with exposure to all aspects of delivering a project including code research, client communication, consultant coordination and construction administration. This firm specializes in high-end retail and residential interior projects. This specific type of experience is not required but you should be interested in working in this area.
- Working individually or as part of a design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with client, consultants and different disciplines.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- AutoCAD proficiency.
- Experience with code research.
- Consultant coordination.
- Construction Administration experience is a big plus.
This is an exceptional growth opportunity for the right candidate!