Junior Personal Assistant
About this role
A central London architectural practice with an impressive list of awards and offices around the globe is currently seeking a highly motivated junior PA & team assistant to provide strong organisational and proactive support to three directors. You will be joining a high-profile, globally renown studio with a large admin support team.
- Keeping track of requests made to principals.
- Ensuring all requests are carried out on time within deadline.
- Support to principals’ project team with various administrative duties.
- Timesheet recording.
- Diary management.
- Email inbox management.
- Travel coordination.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in admin role essential.
- Experience in architectural industry not essential.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel).
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Able to use initiative and work with little guidance.
Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Practice
A leading Architecture practice is seeking a well-rounded Architect with a love of people and collaboration to work as their Practice Manager in a newly-created role. Contribute significantly to the running of the practice, combine your commercial and architectural expertise with your love of people, and choose to work 4 or 5 days per week!