About this role
The Administrator’s focus will be to perform a variety of roles within a busy college environment whilst under the supervision of the general manager.
- Answer and screen incoming calls and handle general course enquiries
- Attend to all general emails on a daily basis
- Maintain computer database and update on a daily basis when required
- Ensure students are informed when required with relevant course information and follow up school requirements when necessary
- Undertake a range of administration tasks including, stationery orders, data entry, filing, banking and mail collection.
- Ensure studios are kept secure and prepared for classes when required and set up with equipment
- Ensure facilities are kept at a high standard of cleanliness and order
- Develop and maintain effective communication and professional working relationships with all students, clients and staff
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in administrative tasks.
- High level of computer skills particularly Mac OSX, Microsoft Office and Filemaker
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Self motivated
- A good organiser with a strong attention to detail
Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Practice
A leading Architecture practice is seeking a well-rounded Architect with a love of people and collaboration to work as their Practice Manager in a newly-created role. Contribute significantly to the running of the practice, combine your commercial and architectural expertise with your love of people, and choose to work 4 or 5 days per week!