Graduate Architect/Technician - Boutique High-End Resi/Retail
About this role
Architectural Technician or Graduate Architect with 5+ years of residential experience wanted to join a top boutique studio. As the studio has recently migrated over to ArchiCAD they are looking for someone with strong skills in this software, able to train and upskill the team. BIM skills will also be highly regarded. You will possess a strong level of design and great documentation and detailing ability.This is a rare and unique opportunity to join an award-winning architectural practice specialising in bespoke retail and residential projects.
- You will be part of all the design and documentation as well as DA stages, including dealing with contractors and council representatives.
- Work throughout all project stages
- Collaborate with design team and deliver high quality outputs
Skills and Experience
- Completed qualifications within Architecture
- Strong ArchiCAD and drafting skills
- Multi-residential/Mixed-use experience on local projects will be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of BCA and Australian Standards
- Confidence with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
Benefits and culture
- Top tier boutique studio, diverse projects
- Talented and passionate team of designers
- Great culture and friendly work environment