About this role
This role focuses on assisting with strategic planning, identifying target clients, building a strong network, and positioning the firm to win impactful, enduring work.
Currently seeking someone who is driven to be a relationship expert and uses their curiosity to develop an in-depth understanding of the healthcare market and clients; someone who wants to grow a career by providing new opportunities for the firm.
- Working with Practice Group Leader and Principals to develop a list of potential targeted clients and project opportunities that support the market-driven strategy of the Market Sector
- Building and maintaining relationships through a consultative and solutions-based approach with decision makers at the organizations identified as targeted clients
- Researching leads and making cold or warm calls to potential clients, evaluating and targeting prospects based on evaluation criteria
- Developing and maintaining strong business network contacts to keep abreast of industry, client and competitor activity
- Possessing a deep understanding of current business trends (across sectors) within your geographic region
- Deepening the understanding of clients, their business and their needs to prepositioning through strong relationships
- Meeting with Principals on a regular basis to strategize, track and inform collaborative efforts in client contact activities and prepositioning
- Consulting with Principals to inform pursuit and interview strategy as part of “go/no-go” decisions
- Assisting the Practice Group Leader in budgeting and monitoring the overall marketing budget. Work with marketing department to report KPIs
- Collaborating with marketing team to develop marketing collateral for client engagement
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications, Architecture, Engineering or related field
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Skills in Deltek Vision and/or other CRM/real estate software, is helpful. If not proficient, has a strong acumen to learn new technologies and software
- Skills with Adobe Creative Suite or other publisher-type software is helpful
- This position requires frequent early morning, evening and some weekend event attendance outside of normal business hours
- This position may require frequent air and over-the-road travel
This is a great opportunity for proven leader with previous experience in A/E/C sales or business development to coach and mentor project teams on business development strategy and skills.