About this role
The Project Accountant will work with project managers to develop, maintain, and manage accurate financial records and report directly to the Principals and President on a regular basis. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience and knowledge of the fundamental principles required for project accounting, A/P and A/R, and payroll processing. Must be confident in ability to self-check quality of work and deliver within standard accounting cycles. Financial integrity is key.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year university or 6+ years’ experience in the field
- Proficiency in Ajera accounting software and MS Excel spreadsheets
- Strong organizational ability & excellent attention to detail
- Effective corporate communication; professional and respectful demeanor
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines with minimal supervision
Great opportunity to join a dynamic mid-sized firm that values collaboration and fosters team spirit. Let’s talk!
Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Practice
A leading Architecture practice is seeking a well-rounded Architect with a love of people and collaboration to work as their Practice Manager in a newly-created role. Contribute significantly to the running of the practice, combine your commercial and architectural expertise with your love of people, and choose to work 4 or 5 days per week!