Business Development Director | Education
About this role
This is an amazing opportunity to join a firm that believes in partnering for success to build a legacy for the future.
- Identifying new and upcoming project opportunities within the Education sector, developing key owner and other stakeholder relationships and assisting with developing and executing a project pursuit strategy in collaboration with sector leadership
- Building and maintaining a network of key education industry contacts and relationships, including consultants, contractors, developers and financers in order to gather market intelligence and to support project pursuits
- Overall coordination and tracking of business development efforts in the sector in close collaboration with the sector leadership.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business, communications, or a related field
- At least five years of A/E/C experience required
- Background in business development or sales successfully garnering new business
- Strong written and verbal skills to favorably represent the firm
The firm just moved to a beautiful new office on the west side and offers an excellent environment, philanthropic culture and has won numerous awards.