Midweight Retail Designer
About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a design director to design future-oriented solutions for retail. This will suit an experienced leader and holistic thinker with branding and strategy experience. This international practice is looking for someone who will be based in Zurich and who can help create inspiring shopping experiences.
- Lead and mentor creative teams across Europe.
- Experience in food-related retail projects.
- Develop spatial planning for fixtures and bespoke detailing.
- Focus on branding, concept development, strategy, store design, and visual merchandising.
Skills and Experience
- Willing to travel.
- Team management
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Bilingualism is an asset - fluent German would be a particular advantage.
This is a unique opportunity to work client-side with an award-winning internationally renowned group where you will have the privilege of working alongside a very efficient and dedicated team.