About this role
Working closely with the acquisitions lead, you will produce bids content, coordinate delivery of bids and provide support to the wider team. You will be a flexible, self-starter who is goal-orientated and keen to develop a career in acquisitions.
- Coordinate the production and delivery of bid submissions such as EOI, PQQ and RFQs.
- Monitor OJEU tenders and competition websites.
- Ensure that all acquisitions are updated and added to the document management system.
- Liaise with project teams and administrators to ensure key project information is captured and communicated.
- Produce content and prepare materials for EOI, PQQ, RFQ.
- Proof read business development materials for written quality and adherence.
- Review practice profile information and assist in its update.
- Deal with other internal departments such as press and graphics.
- Maintain the company’s business development information across all internal systems.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of bids and design submissions.
- Knowledgeable on and passionate about design, architecture or engineering.
- Proficient in MS office and Adobe CS.
- Confident managing a busy workload and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Ability to produce high-quality written content in the English language.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and spoken.