Commercial Account Manager - Architectural Acoustic Panels & Insulation
About this role
This innovative industry front-runner specialises in architectural acoustic panels and insulation across Australia. With local manufacturing and ongoing product development, this group is setting the bar for textiles and advanced fibre technologies. Bring your expertise as a Commercial Account Manager and network of Tier 1 & Tier 2 Builders and grow your portfolio!
- Manage key accounts of Tier 1 & Tier 2 builders
- Track projects, estimate and secure specification
- Manage key re-seller and distributor channels
- Grow your portfolio and drive sales
Skills & Experience
- Must have Tier 1 & Tier 2 building connections
- Experience as a commercial account manager
- Good understanding of wall systems, acoustic panels, facades and insulation
- Proven track record of retaining specification on major projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
Benefits & Culture
- Embrace opportunities for professional development and training
- Be part of a fantastic work culture
- Work in an amazing showroom space
- Enjoy a great market salary and incentives
Business Development Manager - Commercial Textiles
Use your strong A&D Tier1 network to contribute to the growth of a group renowned for their quality offering of commercial interior design material and finishes. Set your own schedule and enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.
Senior Interior Designer - High End European Kitchens & Bathrooms
Lead designs, pitch to clients and manage a showroom for an established and world-renowned European Brand new to Melbourne. Diverse role, sophisticated clients, city-fringe location.