Architectural Graduate - Infrastructure
About this role
Our cool and hip client based in Melbourne's CBD is looking for an Architect or experienced graduate with an eye for detail and complex project experience to join the team working on a world class infrastructure project. If you have a strong design eye, can demonstrate clear technical and documentation abilities and are keen to be immersed within a close-knit collaborative architecture studio this is an exciting career move. Initially a 6-month contract is on offer with great potential to extend or turn permanent.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- Previous experience on large scale complex projects
- A miniumum of 4 years post graduate experience
- Strong Revit proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong design and technical portfolio
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as
- A fantastic CBD fringe based studio
- Opportunity to work on a world class project
- Great hourly rate + overtime
Experienced Architectural Graduate - Cultural project- Award winning practice!
A talented and experienced architectural graduate sought for an award-winning practice to work on an important cultural project- 3 month contract, immediate start!