Senior Interior Designer
About this role
An architecture and interior design practice who work purely within the luxury residential and hospitality sectors are looking for an experienced mid-weight or newly appointed senior designer to join the team.
- Create eye-catching, inspiring concepts.
- Develop concepts through technical drawings and FF&E.
- Effective space planning.
- Work on bespoke joinery and create technical details when required.
- Create presentations for clients.
- Be on site during installation.
- Build relationships with suppliers.
- Work closely with senior members of staff.
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in AutoCAD.
- Strong on FF&E.
- Previous experience working on site.
- Presentable and able to communicate effectively.
- Must have prior experience of working on high-end hospitality projects and be able to showcase a portfolio of work within this sector.
This is a great time to join the studio as they’re going through a period of growth due to taking on beautiful hospitality projects which you’ll have the opportunity to work on.