Architectural Project Manager
About this role
Looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual to join this dynamic practice in San Francisco. The Architectural Project Manager will be responsible for managing, designing, and building mixed-use, hospitality, and residential projects in the United States and internationally.
- Manage the production of designs, presentations, and working drawings.
- Coordinate necessary firm resources and personnel.
- Provide strategic planning and creative design for clients requiring the firm's unique perspective.
- Maintain relationships with clients.
- Organize work flow.
- Structure proposals and fees.
- Masters degree in Architecture with at least 8+ years' professional experience.
- Technical expertise in Revit.
- Proficient hand drawing and writing skills.
- Fluency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign - required.
- Experience managing and coordinating the work of a consultant team.
- Interest in a wide range of building types and settings.
- Understanding of all project phases from concept through to construction.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.