About this role
This is a chance opportunity to be part of one of the coolest design offices in the industry. This practice is a collection of talented architects, interior designers, graphic designers, and brand strategists. With multiple offices, they produce relevant, compelling, award-winning projects. They are seeking a Graphic Designer to join their San Francisco studio.
- Be involved on all phases of projects
- Supports the design team in researching materials relevant to the design process
- Helps establish timeframes for tasks and delivers assignments within set deadlines
- Takes client briefs and supports the branding team’s efforts to create meaningful, impactful and unique brand stories
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Experience in graphic design or related field
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a passion for design, typography, conceptual thinking, and visual communication
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- An awareness of current industry and technology standards
Practice Manager - Leading Architecture Practice
A leading Architecture practice is seeking a well-rounded Architect with a love of people and collaboration to work as their Practice Manager in a newly-created role. Contribute significantly to the running of the practice, combine your commercial and architectural expertise with your love of people, and choose to work 4 or 5 days per week!