Senior Interior Designer
About this role
This Boutique high-end private residential studio is seeking an exceptional all-rounder to be responsible for the day to day delivery of residential projects. The successful applicant will be working closely with clients, architects and suppliers, and will possess the ability to produce all necessary documentation from initial project concept and through to construction stages.Key responsibilities
- Responsible for leading a project team
- Work closely with external consultants and contractors
- fully manage your projects as well as mentor junior staff.
- Undertake design projects from concept to completion
Skills and experience
- Ideally 7 years’ experience in High-end residential interior design.
- Exceptional presentation and design skills.
- Desire to exceed client’s expectations.
- Previous experience in High-end residential Interiors.
- Skilled in FF&E and Scheduling.
- Proficient in Vectorworks
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Ability to run a project from concept stage through to delivery
Benefits and culture
- Full exposure to projects
- Portfolio of award winning designs
- Good team culture and friendly environment