Senior Architect - Multi-Residential Projects
About this role
This role will suit a capable passionate architect with a proven track record of delivering large-scale projects through all stages. Working with a Principal you will lead the design development, documentation and delivery stages. This company offers the winning combination of design experience and energy underpinned by outstanding leadership and a strong project pipeline.
- Oversee the delivery of architectural documentation packages through design development, tender and construction phases
- Program the scope of services and provide regular advice on project performance
- Attend site meetings with the head contractor to review and assess the built progress against the design intent and quality outcomes
- Be able to advise on constructability issues with the client representatives
- Mentor and lead the project team members
Skills and experience
- You will be a champion for design integrity
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Hold an impressive portfolio of work including delivery of large scale multi-residential projects
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders on large and complex projects
- Approx. 8 -15 years' local experience highly desired.
- Proficiency in Revit or ArchiCAD essential
- A solid understanding of Australian standards and BCA's.
Benefits and culture
- Young passionate culture
- Scope for growth within a dynamic emerging practice
- Gold Coast location