About this role
An award-winning architecture practice are seeking a motivated accounts coordinator to join their accounts team. Working closely with the commercial director and accounts manager, you will be responsible for a variety of weekly and monthly accounts duties. Candidates must love numbers, be highly organised, hard working and keen to pursue a career in accounts management.
- Co-ordinate weekly financial report.
- Communicate with clients for incoming fees.
- Liaise with bank and companies for payments.
- Maintain and update purchase day book and petty cash expenses.
- Issue monthly payments for authorisation.
- Monitor day-to-day cashflow.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations and credit card analysis.
- Maintain expense analysis for international and interiors expenditure.
- Complete weekly staff time sheet approvals and maintain leave record.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a credit control, accounts or finance assistant role.
- Proficient in MS office, Outlook; Sage & Xero experience advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Helpful and hard-working.
- Quick learner with good initiative.