Senior Project Architect / Mixed-use in San Jose
About this role
A unique opportunity to join an industry leading architecture and design practice who takes pride in putting their employees first, helping to facilitate career growth, and maintains a culture of collaboration. They are looking for a Senior Architect, licensed in California, with over 15 years of experience in delivering large-scale, mixed-use projects in the SF South Bay.
- Lead relationships and act as a primary liaison between AOR, client, and Santa Clara County on local projects.
- Keep track and pace to deliver project throughout all phases.
- Manage large project teams, assign and oversee completion of tasks.
- Additional responsibilities typical of a Sr. PA/PM within an architecture firm.
- Licensed Architect (preferably in California).
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Architecture, Engineering, or related field.
- 15+ years of experience delivering large-scale, mixed-use projects in the SF Bay Area.
- Familiar with Santa Clara County permitting, meetings, and entire approvals process.
- Location based in Santa Clara County.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.