Senior Project Manager / 15+ years exp
About this role
Are you a project and people leader? Is setting priorities, overseeing processes, and leading teams your thing? We are looking for architecture professionals who are capable of guiding the design management of complex, fast-paced, technical projects. Become a key member of a well-established design and sustainability leading practice who values employees and aims to facilitate career growth.
- Act as lead Senior Project Manager and drive project delivery during all phases.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and work plans.
- Lead relationships with the clients, design team, contractors, as well as engineering and specialty consultants.
- Prepare and review contracts and consultant agreements.
- Review internal project accounting documents and process draft project billing.
- Manage mid-size to large project teams, assign and monitor completion of tasks.
- Ensure quality assurance through review of project documentation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Architecture (or related).
- 15+ years of design and project management experience with large-scale, complex projects, preferably in mixed-use.
- Licensed Architect (preferred).
- Familiarity with Revit and AutoCAD (accessing files), InDesign, MS Project, DeltekVision, and Newforma.
- High level of design competence and knowledge of state and local building codes.
- Experience providing excellent client service and assuring project profitability.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.