Architectural Job Captain
About this role
An award-winning, top architecture firm with international offices and projects is looking for talented design professionals in their San Francisco office. This practice is experiencing a period of growth and continuously winning exciting projects. They have a current need for a Job Captain (5+ years) to work on commercial, workplace, and corporate projects.
- Provides design support.
- Prepares construction documents and specifications.
- Resolves technical issues with the design team.
- Mentor and direct the work of junior staff.
Skills & Experience
- Architecture degree from an accredited university.
- 5-8 years of experience working on commercial/workplace projects
- Proficiency with Revit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a thriving architecture firm with a large office of creative and collaborative focused professionals. This practice offers competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision), 401k plan, and career development.
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.