Business Development Manager
About this role
The Business Development Manager will nurture existing relationships and identify new opportunities to secure projects and achieve targeted goals. The ideal candidate will be confident responding to RFQs, performing market research, and developing strategy in assigned territory with weekly reporting to the VP of Business Development and CEO.
20% of the job is in-office strategy and reporting and 80% outside travel and client meetings. Must have the ability to travel extensively and possess personal auto.
- Qualify and prepare responses to opportunities, including proposal drafts
- Assess potential new clients, projects, regions; and strategy for proactive outreach
- Perform market research and prepare regular status updates
- Target specific research and outreach
- Maintain CRM database
- Represent firm at major trade shows and professional exhibitions
- MBA or similar professional degree
- 2 – 3 years of BD experience working in a direct to client capacity
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Be able to effectively collaborate with leadership
- Advanced Spanish writing and spoken word a plus
Are you results oriented, ready to hit the ground running? I want to hear from you. Great opportunity to join a global firm that values curiosity and creativity. Room to grow.