Senior Health Planner
About this role
Great opportunity for a Health Planner to be part of the leadership team at this highly regarded international practice. Work across large-scale health projects in Australia and abroad. The right candidate will have a passion for design and its impact on the evolution and future of health architecture. This position offers career growth.
- Work on large scale health work
- Apply deep expertise and skill in health design, clinical planning, innovation, and research to positively influence the overall development and direction of our health practice and projects
Skills and experience
- Approx 10 years applicable planning and project experience in hospital/ health facilities and must include clinical planning of medium to large scale hospital/ healthcare projects
- Outstanding skills gained in the planning of health facilities at both the macro (planning) and micro (rooms and equipment) level
- A detailed understanding of and interest in relevant guidelines and their impacts upon planning.
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of health design complexity, and be knowledgeable of Australian Health Facility planning and design guidelines and codes
- Confidence in the planning of different department types
- Experience in facilitating stakeholder and User Group meetings
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Willingness to travel interstate and overseas
- Proficiency in Revit and dRofus would be highly regarded, not essential
- Local experience highly valued
Benefits and culture
- The culture is collaborative, creative and energetic
- Generous salary package commensurate with experience
- Relocation assistance will be considered for candidates moving from interstate
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.