Bid & Finance Manager
About this role
A stylish residential and hospitality interiors studio is seeking a bid manager to join their warm and friendly office in Kensington. You will be working closely with the executive team on the selection, coordination and writing of bids and submissions.
- Coordination and preparation of the bid selection process.
- Producing multiple bid and tender documents simultaneously.
- Create materials for events, print and publications.
- Preparing RFIs, RFPs and PQQs.
- Use of project management database CMAP.
- Calculation of costs and profitability management.
- Schedule and prepare invoices, resourcing, timesheets, budget reports.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in project management and the whole bids process.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with CMAP or other PM software is an asset.
- Interest in and knowledge of the design industry.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.