Design Manager - Commercial Construction
About this role
This firm is an award-winning commercial construction company that is dominant across all industry sectors. With offices across Australia and a steady pipeline of projects, the group is seeking an experienced Design Manager to become part of their team to work across complex commercial projects.
- Lead, manage and coordinate consultants
- Manage the town planning approval process
- Manage Quality Assurance processes and procedures
- Ensure design standards are met
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of building and construction
- Commercial experience, ideally on large-scale, complex projects
- Experience as Design Manager across all stages of a project
- Strong understanding of the design process
Benefits & Culture
- Partake in professional development and training opportunities
- Embrace a steady pipeline of projects
- Be rewarded with an above-market salary and yearly bonuses
Business Development Manager - Commercial Textiles
Use your strong A&D Tier1 network to contribute to the growth of a group renowned for their quality offering of commercial interior design material and finishes. Set your own schedule and enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.
Senior Interior Designer - High End European Kitchens & Bathrooms
Lead designs, pitch to clients and manage a showroom for an established and world-renowned European Brand new to Melbourne. Diverse role, sophisticated clients, city-fringe location.