About this role
An award-winning design firm specializing in both luxury residential and high- end commercial development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understanding clients' needs and the needs of the people using the building, developing design concepts in consultation with the client and establishing final briefs
- Considering materials and costs according to budgets and fees
- Researching and gathering information and photographs relating to the project
- Producing client presentations
- Sourcing products Modeling and rendering design concepts
- Preparing detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes
- Working in teams with lead designers and project architects
- Keeping up to date with new developments in the design industry
Requirements & Qualifications
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience
- Experience in Concept through Design Development, Construction Documentation and Administration phases
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
- Proficiency in design software: AutoCAD, modeling software (3-D Studio Max, V-Ray) and all Adobe programs
- Revit proficiency is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good communications skills, well organized
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.