Project Manager - Large-scale Mixed-use
About this role
DTLA Architecture firm is seeking an Architectural Project Manager to provide project management services on selected US and international large-scale projects. Must be a flexible thinker and excellent communicator who is ready to take initiative and be willing to have a hand in several sides of the business.
- Project Management
- Work as the Project Manager on assigned projects
- Prepare project contracts and participate in direct negotiation with clients and consultants on proposed contracts
- Quality control review of deliverables
- Provide financial oversight over projects, including staffing, preparing budgets, schedules and invoices, as well as maintaining all project documentation required for the CFO and accounting teams
- Oversee the organizational requirements of highly complex projects
- Coordination with Business Development and Marketing Teams
- Report new business that arises through daily activities
- Attend events and presentations
- Prepare selected proposals for high-profile projects
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 6-10 years of project management experience in a senior level role
- Architectural license preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Architecture
- Previous experience in large-scale, Type I, mixed use projects, both in the US and abroad
- Experience in managing full service projects
- Experience in managing Revit based projects
- Must be design-oriented and comfortable interfacing with the firm's design team
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and MS Project
- This firm pays your entire premium for medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous paid vacation days and 7-9 public holidays
- 401(k) program with employer matching!
- FSA Plan
- Life and AD&D Plan
- And more!
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.