Job Captain - Large-scale Mixed-Use
About this role
DTLA firm with great benefits seeks experienced job captain that's great in construction documentation to assist in the preparation of CD's for large scale, mixed-use projects.
- Work with the Project Architect and Design Principal to review program requirements and contract deliverables
- Prepare schematic design, design development, and construction documents
- Organize and coordinate drawing development, detailing, and materials specification selection
- Oversee and manage design staff assigned to project
- Meet project deadlines, schedules, budgets
- Coordinate with consultants
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 7-10 years experience in construction documentation
- Experience in large scale, mixed-use Type I projects
- Knowledge of building code and life safety requirements
- Architectural license preferred
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience with an Architect of Record
- This firm pays your entire premium for medical, dental & vision insurance
- Generous paid vacation days and 7-9 public holidays
- 401(k) program with employer matching!
- FSA Plan
- Life and AD&D Plan
- And more!
Delivery Architect - Large Scale Projects
Love seeing buildings come to life on site? Bring your delivery slant to a leading design practice with multi-sector, award-winning projects. Large, collaborative team and central CBD location.