About this role
A global, sustainable manufacturer of all external building materials are seeking a Marketing Assistant to help with global marketing strategy. The company specialise in panels, roofing, and facades, having strong partnerships with Architects, major contractors and designers.
- Manage implementation of digital marketing strategy
- Assist with social media and posting content
- Monitor and report on digital activities
- Create digital assets, ads, documents and emails
- Assist Marketing Manager with campaigns and activities
- Coordinate brochures and marketing collateral
Skills and Experience
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably in the construction industry
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite and Kentico CRM preferred
Business Development Manager - Commercial Textiles
Use your strong A&D Tier1 network to contribute to the growth of a group renowned for their quality offering of commercial interior design material and finishes. Set your own schedule and enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.
Senior Interior Designer - High End European Kitchens & Bathrooms
Lead designs, pitch to clients and manage a showroom for an established and world-renowned European Brand new to Melbourne. Diverse role, sophisticated clients, city-fringe location.