Sales Consultant | Premium Tapware
About this role
Highly regarded tapware supplier are looking to strengthen their presence here in Australia. The company are a market leader and supply some of the most innovative and highly regarded products. They work on high end projects throughout Australia and have specialist design and delivery teams who provide support to the sales consultants. There is a great culture and the company always looks to promote from within.
- Research and develop new business with residential and commercial Architects, Designers and Builders.
- Attend events to network with industry experts and present product ranges.
- Effectively use CRM system to ensure customer projects run without fault.
- Manage a call cycle being based on the road for most of the day
- Maintain customer satisfaction and engagement
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience selling a high end product
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously
- Strong experience and knowledge of specification process
- Hard work ethic and the want to learn and grow.
Business Development Manager - Commercial Textiles
Use your strong A&D Tier1 network to contribute to the growth of a group renowned for their quality offering of commercial interior design material and finishes. Set your own schedule and enjoy a car allowance and generous commission potential.
Senior Interior Designer - High End European Kitchens & Bathrooms
Lead designs, pitch to clients and manage a showroom for an established and world-renowned European Brand new to Melbourne. Diverse role, sophisticated clients, city-fringe location.