Architectural Graduate - Cultural project- Award winning practice!
About this role
Located in Melbourne’s inner-city fringe, this internationally renowned architecture studio is seeking a talented architectural graduate or technician with a focus on the documentation and detailing of a significant cultural project. This position will have you working in a collaborative team environment with a top practice on your cv. This is an initial 3 month contract role with an immediate start and the opportunity to extend.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Cultural or complex project experience
- Excellent Revit skills with a strong technical portfolio
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong design and detailing skills
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as;
- A collaborative and supportive team
- Inner city fringe studio with good public transport
- World class projects
- A high hourly rate + paid overtime