About this role
The firm is focused on designing impactful and functional environments. Their portfolio includes numerous commercial, corporate, entertainment, retail and technology clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of projects within budget and fee
- Monitor and maintain weekly and monthly reports to demonstrate the management of revenue and expense for the studio
- Derive fee and scope and contribute to contract administration
- Participate in pitches and in responding to requests for proposals
- Manage and monitor workflow and work process for your assigned team. Provide coaching and monitoring as much as possible to support and advance staff
- Strive to provide consistent and excellent customer service to foster relationships and drive repeat business
The ideal candidate has Project Management experience within Architecture and Design, ideally with experience managing Interior Design projects. S/he will have knowledge of construction costs and budgeting as well as an understanding of the design process. Design background a plus. S/he will have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities, always balancing client service, financial management and people management.