About this role
The Project Manager is responsible for directing and managing design teams through all phases of a project. They will provide decision-making and design leadership of their projects and are responsible for maintaining project budgets, work plans, and schedules.
- 10+ years of experience in architectural practice with management experience in all phases of projects through post-occupancy.
- Licensed Architect preferred but not required.
- Experience in commercial interiors required. Experience with core and shell / adaptive reuse a very strong plus.
- Experience in Revit required. We are a Revit-only office.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate with project team members, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Expert knowledge of local code requirements and ability to efficiently interface with agencies having jurisdiction.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project teams to produce presentation materials for client and agency presentations and meet deadlines.
- Oversee and direct project production team members and schedule multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects and maintain progress in several areas simultaneously.